If you domain name is NOT registered with us and registered with another domain registrar, please contact your domain name registrar and provide them our nameserver addresses so that they can update your domain name's DNS to point to them.
On the other hand, if your domain name is registered with us, please take the following steps to update your domain name's DNS to point to the appropriate nameserver addresses:
1. Log into your account portal at https://billing.dailyrazor.com/gateway/
2. Click on "Domains" at the top navigation pane and select "My Domains"
3. Click on "Manage Domain" next to the domain name you want to update its DNS
4. Click on the "Nameservers" link/tab
5. Make sure that the "Use custom nameservers (enter below)" is selected
6. Enter new nameserver address values (or overwrite existing ones if any) in the fields "Nameserver 1" and "Nameserver 2"
7. Click on the "Change Nameservers" button at the bottom to save your changes.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com