How do I install OSCommerce on my web site?
Posted by Alpha Daramy on 27 May 2008 05:38 PM
- Set the following information:
- Admin User - Enter the username you want to use for the administrator's username.
- Admin Pass - Enter the password you want to use for the administrator's password.
- Email - Enter the email address you want to use for the administrator's contact information.
- Installation URL - Select the domain you want to install the E107 on from the drop down menu. By default, the directory it will be installed in is pre-populated. You can change the directory to meet your specific needs.
- Click on the Install button.
- You should see the following statement:
- "Done! You can access your new addon at URL_LOCATION"