How do I Create DSN for MSAccess?
Posted by Alpha Daramy on 10 February 2009 12:49 PM
To Create DSN for MSAccess Database do following steps.|
1. Access your Plesk control panel
2. Click on ODBC under your domain.
3. Click on Add New ODBC DSN
4. In the Connection Name, enter the DSN name, in the driver, select Microsoft Access Driver and click ok.
5. In the DB File Path enter the complete path (c:\inetpub\vhosts\domainname.com\httpdocs\file or foldername) to your database and click on Test Connection. If the connection is successful, click on Next.
6. Click on Finish.