1. Once logged into the billing system, put your mouse over "My Sites" and select "My Packages" from the drop down menu.
2. The page will reload displaying all package, click on the "128-bit GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Certificate" package link.
3. The page will reload, click on the "Start Order" link.
4. The page will reload, click on the "Begin Certificate Request" link
5. The page will reload, copy and paste the csr you generated into the appropriate box on that page
6. For the "Renewal" radio button option, make sure that "No" is selected.
7. For the "Competitive Upgrade" option, make sure that the "No, I can't take advantage of this offer." is selected.
8. Click on the "Continue" button
9. The page reloads showing you details of the csr, click on the "Continue" button.
10. The page reloads, showing you contact details, click on "Continue" (make sure that "Technical Contact Information" section has "Check here if same as Administrator Contact" selected.
11. On the next page, make sure that the default selected email address on "Registered Domain Contacts" is left as is.
12. Click "Continue"
13. Review and submit the ssl certificate order.
14. Check your email address (i.e. the default one from Step 11 above) to ensure that you receive the authorization email and approve the ssl certificate. Once you approve it, the ssl certificate will be issued within 24 hours and emailed.
When you receive the email containing the ssl certificate order, on cPanel (Linux hosting servers) you could forward the ssl certificate to our technical support team (at email@example.com), so that we can install it on the server or install it via cPanel:
On Plesk control panel (Windows hosting servers) you can install certificate by yourself as described in the following documentation:
Make sure that when you generate the private key, you generated it for the full domain name the customer provided. By full, I mean make sure you add "www" to it and not just generate it for "domainname.com", make sure it's "www.domainname.com". Please note, that "domainname.com" and "www.domainname.com" are different domain names. If you want make both secure, you should purchase two separate certs.
Also, you need a dedicated ip address to install an ssl certificate. The cost is $4.95/month, contact tech support so that they can install this on the server. This needs to be done before you begin the private key and csr process.